Our club is committed to providing a safe environment for the participation of children and young people. Part of this is ensuring that children and young people are not left alone after practice or games.
What we will do:
- Make sure parents/guardians and children know the time and location of training and matches and when they can expect to collect their children.
- Request coaches and other sporting personnel to arrive before scheduled practice or match times.
- Give coaches a register of parent/guardian emergency contact numbers and make sure they have access to a phone.
- Ensure that if parents/guardians are late the coach will ask the second to last child and their parent/guardian to wait with the coach/official and the child if no other coach is available.
What we ask you to do:
- Pick your children up on time, or make other arrangements.